This 45-inch studio upright piano was manufactured by Winter and Company in 1957.
I have performed the following on this piano to recondition it for sale:
- Re-bushed keys. This is an important reconditioning step, which helps to make the key action feel like new.
- Re-shaped hammers. This helps to develop the consistent, warm tone you will hear in this piano.
- Performed a full regulation. This gives the pianist the ability to express the full potential of the piano with ease.
- Tuned to concert pitch.
- Repaired case damage and applied a black satin finish of “family-room quality”. On inspection, you’ll see it is not showroom quality, but as a result the price is nice.
This piano is an excellent purchase for a piano student. Perhaps one who has out-grown the electronic keyboard that was purchased when piano lessons were begun. I invite you to compare it as a musical instrument to everything in its price range. Someone is going to get a deal! This is a sweet piano to play.
The sale includes:
– New bench.
– One free in-home tuning.
– Free “normal delivery” in Davis or Weber Counties. (No difficult turns, 4 or fewer steps to go up or down)
Shown by appointment.
Utah State sales tax will be assessed on purchase.